Saturday, October 04, 2008

Finally Qtr-ended !!!

Today is a tired but fun day: Qtr-End. Ooopss yesterday alr. The day started with me cannot wake up until a this big bro sms me, still dont wish to get out of bed. So definitely late for work lor.. anyway, I almost everyday also late to work :p Once I reach office, i greeted this big bro morning with a sleepy smile -).. kana scolding by this big bro for bathing late, sleeping late that's y couldnt wake up. Whole day at work really tyre punctured.

Every morning at work this colleague sitting next to me will smile at me wishing this sleepy head good morning. Today.. oops yesterday she change her motivational msg from "Good Day" to "加油!"(Keep it up!). Also another usual friend who usually appear offline on msn will greet me to start my day at work, remind me of lunch time, go home time and anything that he can remind. Not long later msn-ing of team lead's questioning of order status, issues, this and that required for the "war room" call as usual for 2 weeks of qtr-end. After sometime, is lunch time.

Yesterday.. oops is the day b4.. I had junk food, instant cup noodle for lunch and catered McDonald's Fillet O Fish meal for dinner, hence shall have some healthy food the next day, mixed rice for lunch and catered deep fried chicken bento for dinner. Wow.. last day of qtr-end has plenty of food. I had 2 pieces of Swensen ice-cream cakes for tea break, 1 chocolate and 1 strawberry.. Yummy!! Thanks for the sales even i dont process their orders.

Once the cut-off bell rang at 12am, I had a piece of Hans strawberry cake prepared by our lovely secretary.. so many cakes across the days.. I had pictures of F1 cars from mgr KT. I took pictures of celebration of the qtr-end closed again. See!! So many things on my desk but considered organize. This "new" colleague, his 2nd qtr, I find this corner of his desk very interesting. How did he manage to read all the Post-its under his monitor? Come to think abt it, this is my 8th qtr-end and nv taken any pic to remember such challenging moments. Pantry auntie always complains the stinky smell and the amount of rubbish after the "party".

Victory for the qtr-end closed with Hans strawberry cake

View of my desk just after 12 am strike. So many things on my desk but considered organize.

This "new" colleague, his 2nd qtr, I find this corner of his desk very interesting.

I'm a sleepy head in the morning. After so many rounds of "fights" for the qtr-end I become so awake now. Anyway, I still lie on bed.. must ting hua.. else big bro wanna say me huai dan again.. zzz... zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment