U cried over ur broken relationship AGAIN.. it is sad but have to get over.. else is really unhealthy.. Please STAND UP ok? I can DO IT! U can DO IT! If not of the sensitive friends out there who cares for me by logging into their facebook regularly to find out the sudden change of my status, else I'll be overcoming this process alone. Especially thanks to the friend who listened to my frastration and offered counselling. After that I really feel a lot better. Also sorry to know that he also ended his relationship a few mths ago. Anyway glad that he has gotten over 2 and leading a happening life. U!! Yes U!! I'll be with u but u have to help urself so U better also get over 3!!
It's tmr. He'll be passing over the vcd that he borrowed. Dont wanna face him. I've sms him to come during office hr to hand it over to my office recep. I feel relief when he agreed. I just cant bring myself to face him which will remind me how heart broken I have been, just cant work out.
It's tmr. LAST DAY of Qtr End!! Finally can have my beauty sleep this weekend!! Yo Ho!! Next week comes my leave!! but what shall I do to pass my time?
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment