Happy Valentines' Day? I had 3 romance movie marathon on tv till 3.30am wow!! i've nv feel so romantic and satisfied.. i always believe that it is a day to formally and sincerely show love to the one.
On a as usually bz day in the office on Valentines' Day. A jobless guy delivered a gift to his gf's office and left home. Several missed calls from the receptionist at abt 5.30pm, since almost end of the bz day the lady cant be bothered to return call. Her colleagues helped to deliver the bouquet of bears to the receipant's desk. The lady was quite surprised and embarassed. The bouquet of bears looked familar to her, thinking carefully that she demanded her bf to get it for her on Valentines' Day.
6pm, since was a festive, the lady quickly packed and headed home. She read the card on the uncrowded bus, "the 3 loves on the bears replace the past 3 yrs of which i am not a good boyfriend. I promise I will be a good one from today onwards. Since we been together for 4 yrs, tonight I will give you my 4th love, which is in my heart! Muack!" She was touched and almost tear.
Their relationship ended months later..
I have a lot of question to the story above:
How come the guy was not fetching his gf from work but left his way home after dropping the gift?
Was the guy sincere?
Does the lady really demanded for the expensive Valentines' Day gift?
Was he guilty for the past 3yrs?
How did the lady tolerate for the past 3 yrs?
Personally, I think this relationship should be ended for not celebrating their 1st Valentines' Day!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment