Monday, December 08, 2008

Men like to use this phrases - "I'm OK", "I'm fine", "It's nothing", "It's alright", "It's no big deal", "It's no problem"

I'm OK.
- I can deal with my upset. I dont need any help, thank u.

I'm fine.
- I'm sucessfully dealing with my upset or problem. I dont need any help. If I do I'll ask.

It's nothing.
- Nothing is bothering me that I cannot handle alone. Please dont ask any more questions about it.

It's alright.
- This is a problem but you'r not to blame. I can resolve this within myself if you dont interrupt my process by asking more questions or offering suggestions. Just act like it didnt happen and I can process it within myself more effectively.

It's no big deal.
- I can make things work again. Please dont dwell on this problem or talk abt it. That makes me more upset. I can accept responsibility for solving this problem. It makes me happy to solve it.

It's no problem.
- It is my pleasure to offer this gift to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment