this afternoon was a rainny day, but an enjoyable gathering of 1 *Hunter, 6 ladies and 1 lady-to-be. We started our day with bar kuet teh @Rocher Centre and it started to rain. We had been hiding for rain for near to 30mins. Finally, we managed to move ourselves with 2 umbrellas to Bugis Junction for shopping. We, ladies shopped at BHG for shoes, Sasa for comestics and perfume and the poor gentleman entertain himself around the mall.
Dinner was divided into 2 groups.
I'm with the Aijisen with 2 other ladies and Hunter.
After dinner, we gathered then I went for some shopping on my own.
After dinner, we gathered then I went for some shopping on my own.
I bought a newbie polo-tee and a mini-skirt.
I've been keen on mini-skirts since abt 2yrs ago. Hahaha.. probably my hips are growing fatter and fatter due to office work and pants doesnt seems to fit well.
Some sweet stuff for my sweet tooth to make me feel happy. I dont care if I continue to grow fat.

No comments:
Post a Comment